Backup Systems (Load Shedding Solutions)
A Back up System consists of the following components:
- Battery bank (that stores your power)
- Inverter (that converts the stored DC power to usable 220 Volt AC power)
- Wires, Circuit Breakers, DC Boards, Switches, Fuses, conduit, Battery cabinets, etc (used to connect all the components together)
We install the all the components of the back up system in a configuration that is both safe and within the operational limits of the various components ensuring you have years of sustainable, efficient power delivery and consumption without any safety risks or component failure. We can also issue a COC (Certificate of Compliance) so you have peace of mind that the installation was done correctly shoulld you wish.
Please note: SA Solar Installers does not supply the above but can refer you to knowledgeable and well stocked suppliers which have given good service as well as reasonable pricing to our clients in the past.
We require the following information to supply you with a quotation:
- Name, E-mail address & Telephone number
- Area (suburb, Town & Province)
- System specifications (number of panels, Battery sizes, inverter size and type, etc)
- Roof type and/or solar panel mounting structures available
Go to contact us to submit a quote request.